Thursday, April 9, 2009

Friendship not sewing.....

Do you ever wonder if you should blog? Public sharing of information about your self for the world to see? How much should you share? And does anyone care?

Well I will give it a go once again.

Today's blog is about friendship. This is not sewing or quilting although that can play a role.

I have lost my truest and longest friend. Through over 34 years she has always been around. She was not a daily or constant visit. We had our lives and our husbands, our different activities and friends. But we always came back together to share and laugh and cry if needed.

I will always miss you. No one will take your place in my thoughts and memories. But you have put in place a frame work that even through you are gone from this place I still will share your friendship through your little craft group.

Where I should mention that we never got alot of crafting done but did share good food and fun and laughter. We didn't met often but we always looked forward to it.

So in honour of you and just to share you alittle bit longer we will continue to meet. Form new friendships, a new conection of threads. The foundation of friendship you laid will bond us together. We will carry on but it will never be the same.

In memory of Sandra lost to Ovarian Cancer, March 25th, 2009 at age 47

No comments: