Tuesday, February 9, 2010

avoidance..."the year of getting the guilt out of my quilt room"

I have avoided blogging because I haven't been taking pictures to add to my blog.

But I have been sewing instead. And catching up at work.

So what have I been sewing?

Mending DS1 leather coat.

Block of the month from 2 years ago blocks finished

Turtle Party blocks - Last set almost done 15 to go. Then I can put it all together. This is a big quilt - over sized queen and the blocks are 6" squares finished.

Decided to forget finishing block of the month that I hated the fabric and the teacher from years ago. I will put the four blocks I have finished into a lap quilt for local home and put the fabric into the 2 1/2" scrap heap.

I have one more block to finish in another block of the month from 3 years ago.

I haven't decided what to do with them but I want to deal with these block of the months so I can move on.
This is "the year of the creative" and now I am adding "the year of the getting the guilt out of my quilt room"

Off to work to get the necessary done so we can go play in the sun for a week!

1 comment:

Lynn E said...

I see you are a Bonnie Hunter Fan. I am from Manitoba and heading to Toronto tomorrow. Are you in that area?