Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Whats up ?

Life has been busy. Sew what else is new.

Work has been busier ... good for my boss not so nice for me.

My kids have been sick and even though they are adults they have needed me.

It has been hot Hot Hotter here in the Niagara region. The strawberries have come and gone and raspberries and cherries are here.

I have been sewing on my Turtle party, dear Jane and Keena's Quillow. Progress is made but nothing done.

I did make my blocks for Anyway Quilter's my monthly sewing bee group. We are making them for a hospice that one of our memebers volenteers for. I love this group. Madame Samm our fearless leader is such a breath of fresh air and is becoming a valued friend. I am so glad that she came up with this idea. We meet at a historical train station in a town nearby for a Friday evening and all day Saturday. Sadly I can only go on Friday night this month because I am off on a Mission trip with kids from our church. There will be 100 kids and leaders in Washington DC

1 comment:

Madame Samm said...

What's up...well I am still and it is 9:37 pm.Ü Could have something to do that I have been napping as I have this summer cold lol...
Ahhhh sadly you are away too on Sat, however you will no doubt be a hero in this eyes of your son as you take this wonderful journey with him...we will no doubt miss you tons... so we will have to make the most of our friday evening...cheerio...I caught myself yawning...blessings ms