Monday, November 15, 2010

Manic Monday's....

Every Monday I seem to get the Bangles Song "Just another Manic Monday" stuck in my head.

Well from now on Manic Mondays will be what I wish to accomplish in the week.

Sewing Wise:
  • Dandelion bring the world together... Attach items and do the quilting.
  • Dragon Flies.... Finish colouring the dragonflies and attach items and quilt them
  • Random leaves. Compile design.
  • Drop of DS2 quilt and Turtle rampage off to get basted. (No more killing my back to baste for me!)
  • Gather my sewing stuff to take to Vermont so I don't forget anything.
Work:
Get caught up!!!!

Home:
  • Dinner on the table each night by 5:45 so everyone can go to their perspective things!!! (This does not happen if I do not plan ahead and leave it until later in the day)
  • Walk 3 days at least!
  • Buy an new Dehumidifier for basement.
  • Clean out my sweater shelf.
To often I try to leave things until I can do it all.. like clean the whole bedroom top to bottom or work on a piece until it is done.

Well no more it is to tiring with my fibro to tackle things this way and too exhausting. So I will finally do things in bits and pieces.

Next Monday we will see how I did.

PS I got this list idea from another blogger  and I will put a link to her blog here after I am done because I can't remember it off the top.


From Rosmary Makhan's Book More Biblical Blocks - a quilt in progress for our bed
Picture time:

1 comment:

Rayna said...

Hi Sewinggeek! Thanks for your long and interesting post on my blog. If you are anywhere near Ottawa, there is a wonderful art-quilt-oriented group called Out of the Box full of nice people you can learn with and from. Check it out! I taught there this past year and had a wonderful time with them.

Don't take too many classes - just play, experiment, and see where it takes you. Your work looks as though it's on the right track.
best,
Rayna