Tuesday, March 15, 2011

On vacation....

Literally I am on vacation. February was a downer of a month in some ways. In others it was a very growing month. 
Sometimes the negative - events in the first half of the month can change your perspective and allow you to get a fix on things. 
Traditionally I do not enjoy the lack of sun in the winter. 
In the last half of the month I 
- got caught up at work. 
-went downhill skiing
- had a wedding shower for a great couple 
- went to Ottawa with my daughter, husband and good friend - saw museums, saw the Senators win, shopped with my daughter, skated on the Rideau canal, and laughed a lot. Good medicine.

March came in and even though it snowed we are enjoying it. 

First Saturday in March was spent with my good friends doing a collaborative project. 

This will go into the Dundas School of Art Auction. Lisa is a raku artist and Diane is a fiber/weaver artist and I am the fiber/quilting artist. It was a great experience to work together. 

Now I am off again visiting my family in Vermont. Taking pictures, drawing, resting, reflecting and healing. 
Oh and I think I bought some fabric and books too! 

Jo

No comments: