Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What have I been doing the last month...

What have I been doing the last month...
Taking care of family - mom had a heart attack, stints put in and is now back on track...
                                 - DS2 sent off to Korea for two weeks Mission Trip.
                                 - Vacation with hubby....
                                 - working on finishing projects already started..
                                 - special room surprise for DS2 arrival home....
                                 - work - bookkeeping and catch up....
                                 - cosy pj's for my nephew....
                                 - normal everyday stuff.
                             
Here I am relaxing with my friend... (I am on right)

This is my crazy 13 year old dog who licks her paw until it bleeds  and wears a cone so she won't. And still tries to go through the water to get to the boat house.... Determined old thing. She has a lame back let too!

Here is my outdoor "office" as my BIL would say. We had 10 great days here. Looking forward to the day I can stay a month.... And yes I could easily do that. I set my sewing machine up on the porch and get a lot done. 
                               
I finally feel well enough to tackle projects... yeah!  But I have so much to catch up on. Life one day at a time.

Art work will have to be fit in between. I need closure on so many projects before I can feel settled.

Learning to let go of the negative... enjoying my great friends.



2 comments:

Kit Lang said...

You don't look particularly relaxed in that first photo, although it does look like fun!

Sorry to hear about your mother, but glad she's on her way to recovery.

Looking forward to seeing what you sew when you're well enough to do so.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I died laughing at what you called "relaxing" being drug around through the water at high speed!! Too funny~ love your outdoor office. Sigh.