Monday, September 5, 2011

A Finish!!!!!

I started this top 2 years ago for my ds1 for his room. My dd complained she had to wait for hers until she went to university. She actually pieced her quilt herself and I hand quilted it the summer she was to leave for university...
I was not going to get caught again with finishing it just in time.... 
So the top was pieced and life happened. 
I decided to machine quilt this quilt due to time and the fact that it will probably hold up to the use my son will give it. He is harder on his things then my daughter... 
So true to form this was finished at midnight the night before he left. 
My baby off to University. It will be an adjustment this fall.... 
Two out of the house and the third busy with his life. 
But this is good... 

Here is the finish of the quilt and the start of a new adventure for son and mom.... 

2 comments:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

That is 'sew' neat that you got it finished! Great choices for a 'guy' quilt.
~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva 

Jo Vandermey said...

These are his favorite colours. And he loves it!
Thanks.