Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year and ... beyond.

The New Year has such promise.

I did get a lot done in December. I knit some finger less mitts for a Christmas present.

I made two Knitting needle rolls out of my own head for my DD and soon to be DIL.

With that I made a interesting little bag to hold knitting notions for them too! I got that idea from a you tube video and forgot to note where I got it from.

Both girls loved their gifts. But I forgot to get pictures.

Worked on my great nieces quillows but did not get them done. -yet!


For the New Year I am working on a plan.

My goal items may include:

Blog - improvement and regular posting.
Photography - actually learning to use my SLR not on just program
Photo organization - deal with piles of photos and digital prints.
How to use photo editing program
Start Genealogy project
Get rid of stuff project.
Find it Finish It...
Techniques - free motion, thread painting, dying,
Produce work to get in to one venue to sell to support my habit of fabric since I am now unemployed (strictly my choice)
Work on getting my body and mind back in shape.

This is a start. I have to figure out a way to do this with out stressing the details.

Meanwhile I am off to take my DS2 back to Guelph University. Wow has a month ever gone quick.

Thanks Elle for posting about the site to hook up to finish our projects. Some accountablity might be good for me.


1 comment:

elle said...

You are most welcome. I am mostly agreeing. 2 of my kids are into genealogy and I am resisting. Not hard as it isn't my passion. lol I don't knit any more but some of these lovely and quick neck warmers look easy enough for my few skills. But yes, I am wanting to get my files and photo editing skills up to speed, learn new stuff, find and finish, and keep old age at bay! Race you to the first deadline. oops, soon as I find my list! lol