Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What a month....

It has been quite a month. Blogging over at andthenwesetitonfire.blogspot.ca on as you know ...all things Lutradur.

I now have a great selection of things to work on and found a new love.... burning... or should I say melting.



Plus I learned more about using so many things that it will translate into my work. 

One thing I have learned this month is preparation. I am  a last minute girl. This has been a hectic week and a half finishing up all I wanted to blog about on and then we set it on fire. 

My husband has even been checking out the posts. 

I am going to continue to blog about Lutradur... how I finished all those lovely pieces I posted and more that I never got to. 

I hope you check out the blog. It is a great one. 

And leave a comment so you can win a copy of Leslie Riley book on Lutradur or a package of goodies of all things Lutradur. There is time until May 31 to leave a comment. 

So that is what I have been up too. But of course I couldn't have done it without my friends Elle, Robynne, Al, Karen, Judy and Gunnel Hag and of course Leslie Riley being game to answer questions for me. 

That's it for this Wednesday

Jo

4 comments:

elle said...

I have dug out my burning tool for this week, too, Jo! Lots of fun! I imagine the effects of this whole month will ripple out into all kinds of areas! :)

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

I've never tried this...looks intriguing

Jo Vandermey said...

It is fun to melt... and addictive!

Jo Vandermey said...

It is lots of fun. And I did not burn myself once! Normally I am accident prone.