Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Rant, Rant, Rant....or maybe a mini melt down....

I try not to rant... but sometimes it is a way to let off steam. 😩

I officially want a redo... a restart, a jumpstart or something that can change the direction of me!

I thought 2017 would be that start but now it is March and the to do list I made in early January is lost. The goal list is lost and I look for things and can not find them.  2016 was a year of minor and major up sets in my family and with those I love. 😭 Care giving and support was the theme.

I did accomplish a finish but it has to remain a secret until I can reveal it . So while that is a big Win in the finish area it can't be public....

How do you reboot? Change paths? Shed the sad? Support with out running down? Just move on...?

The Fabrigos meeting yesterday was a good start. What a good group of friends who all have had their own challenges in the past year or so or even closer. I treasure that group!

Looking for change and energy.

March is going to be my January!

Jo😸

No comments: